Monday 9 September 2013

Bournmouth house, a small tour

I had a lovely morning to myself today - turns out that my friends really are not early risers. It was a big day yesterday in fairness, but I was indeed up 3 hours earlier than the others. As promised, I have taken a few photos of the house, these will hopefully bestow confidence in my readers that we are not entirely living in squalor, at least not yet.

Classic living room, nice little TV rig too.

Creative workspace. Me, Mark and Jamie will be happily stationed in this room for many, many hours in the following years

And finally my room! The sink is a great asset, like being in a hotel! 
 So there we go with the brief tour around the house. A recurring thought that continuously pops into my head is that as of tomorrow, I will no longer be a teenager. Not that I will feel very different, I never went through the stereotypical 'troubled teen' phase. Either it's gonna catch up with me or I will just have an extended midlife crisis.

No comments:

Post a Comment