Sunday 8 September 2013

Moving in!

I have never been the type for 'going to town' at night. Usually it means night clubs and naff dancing and expensive alcohol, a combination of things I typically like to disassociate myself with. But as last night was, what we perceived to be, our last night in Newbury we decided to hit town like a sledgehammer and go all out. Admittedly, it probably was not the brightest idea to stay out until 4am either since I still had a wee bit left to pack, but I got it all sorted in the nick of time.

And yes, the big news today is that we have all moved into our house for university! Everyone is all unpacked and happy and we're already adapting to student budgeting, by buying the absolute cheapest of everything possible in Lidl. £1.98 for 12 loo rolls - sounds like a done deal to us! Best of all, we have got our 'creative workspace' up and running. Mark, Jamie and myself all have desks and computers in a single room and it's perfect for collaboration on media projects. I'll take some pictures tomorrow of the set-up and the house in general. In the meantime however, here's to a good 3 years in Bournemouth! 

No comments:

Post a Comment