Wednesday 25 September 2013

Scary Scottish

Went to a UV (ultra violet) rave last night. I learnt a few things while I was there. Most prominent of which being that I am certainly not the clubbing type, although being there did land me and Jamie a unique opportunity. We got invited out to a 'mad house party' by a Scottish girl who bumped into me near the dance floor. After splitting a cab back to her house though we discovered that the house party part was fabricated, instead of thumping music, alcohol, glow sticks and the other stuff you would associate with house parties there were just 2 of her roommates sat in the dark on their phones. Got invited to play cards though and they were genuinely nice people, so nice that we have now been invited to a genuine house party on Saturday. Walking back home with Jamie at 5am, all we could do was laugh at eachother.    

No comments:

Post a Comment