Thursday 12 June 2014

DIY Props

Mega prop buying and assembly day, with a little bit of DIY thrown in for good measure. Hit the high street for shot glasses, dusters, action figurines, hand gel and scarfs for the latest Wildseed project which is based on music management and all the toils that come with it. Our biggest prop to build is this weird mounted holder thing with hands sticking out of it. We bought a big bit of wood that needed cutting down so I decided that it was time to bust out the old saw and take it down a few inches. I haven't used a saw since explorers but it quickly became second nature and I did a pretty good job of it too. Sanded it down a little (one of my secret life pleasures) and tried to singe the sides of some wood on our BBQ... but apparently I'm a little rusty when it comes to lighting fires - my scout training only stretched so far!   

No comments:

Post a Comment