Saturday 21 June 2014

Filming wrapped in Camden

Wrapped filming Wildseed's latest internet comedy pilot very late yesterday evening. Let me just apologize for the complete lack of any blog over the past week, not only have Mark and myself been absolutly rammed with stuff to do for the film shoot, but I didn't bring my laptop with me to keep you lovely people up to date on my endeavors. I can now happily say that I have spent nearly a whole week getting work experience in London (fancy, fancy) and got very good use out of my Oyster card which I cannot imagine living without now that I own one. 

Although I will probably get around to doing a big entry about all the stuff that happened last week (a-la Marijana) I will again say that even though I am shattered almost to the point of no repair, it has been completely worth it. The rest of the cast and crew were really appreciative of the work I was putting in, mainly in the catering department. The sound technitians would often eagerly ask me 'What's for lunch today Theo?' and I was always happy to give them something tasty to picture until we wrapped for food. Work was tough and hours were long, but everything was overwhelmingly rewarding. Even when Mark and I put our heads down upon our pillows, at 2am on one occasion, I always felt like I accomplished something special and I had really earned my right to fall asleep. 

Still recovering though... My knees currently feel two sizes too small for their caps and my eyelids are anvils.

No comments:

Post a Comment