Monday 9 June 2014

The heat has decended upon us

To use a phrase my brother commonly uses when he gets a bit too hot: 'I'm sweating buckets here!' I can't believe how hot it's gotten today, sitting here in the office I am uncomfortably warm. The problem is largely magnified by a bite I got on my foot last night, which is not only itchy but the spot erupted without me touching it so a sticky puss is consistently being generated from a hideous scab. The same scab I forgot existed until I ripped my socks off in an attempt to cool down and accidentally (and very painfully) tore off the clot which had fused to my sock.

My only escape from the heat came from our local coffee spot, aptly called Coffee #1 and their iced espresso. The whole shop has this great 'I could write my screenplay in here' kind of vibe and is easily comparable to 'Central Perk,' the cafe from FRIENDS. Good little spot to know for next year, I have a feeling I may be hanging out there a lot.  

1 comment:

  1. When one conceives the issue at hand, i have to agree with your endings. You intelligibly show cognition about this topic and i have much to learn after reading your post.Lot's of greetings and i will come back for any further updates.


    website maker

    ReplyDelete