Saturday 14 June 2014

King of Packing

While walking home today I couldn't help but once again realise just how hot it has gotten and how thirsty the heat made me. Poured myself a very large glass of water and raided our freezer for as many ice cubes as I could get my hands on. After drinking an Arctic ocean of water my core body temperature was satisfied. Then I felt a bit dozy, it was perfect napping weather, I wanted to curl up like a cat and let the sun be my duvet. But I forced myself into packing up for going back to Newbury and later London for Wildseed filming. Actually managed to fit a crazy amount of clothes into my rucksack thanks to a rolling technique I tried out - I felt like the king of packing and laughed quite hard to myself. It was so easy too! Just layer all your clothes on top of one-another and just roll them up like a sleeping bag, give it a go next time you at in a jam for packing space.

No comments:

Post a Comment