Thursday 5 June 2014

Never Underestimate a Spagbol

Took a trip into Bournmouth with Jamie today to scout out a nice, independent coffee shop. Wasn't as hard as we thought it was going to be though as we stumbled into 'The Espresso Kitchen' a java hut about the size of a postage stamp but is just oozing with character. Had a very nice brew in there too, it certainly helped take my mind off this presentation I need to do tomorrow. I scripted a whole sequence of dialogue for myself and two others, just really hope that it goes ok now as its an assessed presentation.

To give myself the necessary energy for tomorrow I very foolishly decided to prepare myself a champions sized portion of spagbol. This was admittedly misguided from the get-go and I ended up with a family sized portion all to myself.

Profile shot isn't too incriminating
On the right we have Lucy's single portion and my monster mountain. Banana for scale.
It was a mistake to cook a kilogram of mince just for myself... I have never groaned so much in my life after taking the last mouthful, typical eating-educed self-loathing occurred shortly after and I talked to myself for a long time afterwards. I feel bloated, but ready for tomorrow now so bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment