Monday 30 June 2014

Dog Walker

Celebrated Jamie's final shift at Wagamama by going down to the beach late at night with several of his colleges. We ended up building a moderately successful fire, mostly for the benefit of everyone who decided that a midnight swim was a good idea, they were certainly grateful for a little warmth then. Someone bought their dog along with them for the night and I was handed the lead, considering my singular experience in dog training comes from Nintendogs I was quick to realise I hadn't prepared me for what was effectively an energetic rat; It was walking me!

All that aside, I spent most of today recovering and scrounging for food. Since we are moving out relatively soon we are trying our best to use what we have left in the cupboards. Dinner was a Spanish omelet with six eggs and a hell of a lot of cheese and peppers. In some spectacular feat I managed to fold this gargantuan omelet. My victory cry could probably be heard by the neighbors but I don't care; thing was huge!

No comments:

Post a Comment