Wednesday 2 July 2014

Sweetness

Slept well, woke up tired; where's the logic? Mustered a bit of effort to begin tidying up the kitchen but about halfway I started feeling physically drained which is very unlike me. I soon came to the conclusion that my body needed sugar or something sweet to eat, luckily after dinner Lucy made an apple crumble which hit the spot. I did have to make an emergency trip to the shops for custard though, crumble without custard is just a culinary sin. It also meant more sugar! Snagged a bag of 'sour gems' as well which I was just eating rapidly while playing 'Don't Starve' along with Mark. We genuinely lost track of time while playing, but our games both came to an abrupt end followed by a lot of swearing since one stupid mistake can waste hours of your time in that game. The delicious irony in Mark's death was being killed after building a protective wall. I on the other hand was slaughtered by savage penguins, Darwin Award nominee right here.


No comments:

Post a Comment