Monday 21 July 2014

Tiramisu is the bomb

One of my all time favourite puddings is tiramisu. Even since I was a kid I knew something about it was very special, something about that coffee and chocolate combination really clicks and never fails to take me back to my younger years. So imagine my surprise when I discovered just how easy it was to make. Dad and I sat down and made some in about 15 minutes, just stirring some egg yolks, icing sugar whiskey and coffee into some mascarpone... and that's about it! Easier to make than some cakes since there is no actual baking involved either, just need to chill for a bit and once it was done, my goodness it was tasty.

Morale of the story is, just try making your own tiramisu sometimes. It's a doddle, makes you feel culinary cultured and tastes delicious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment