Sunday 6 July 2014

Our last farewells to Frederica

Packed up the last of my gubbins early this morning while doing some additional reminiscing with Mark while we both dismantled our computers. One of the crown jewels of our home was our office space, granted I personally did more gaming than work there but it was a hub of activity for all our computing needs, be it production management or killing zombies - both hard jobs but someone's gotta do it. Truly that room and set-up will be missed.

Mum and Louis came to collect me and load up the car, not surprisingly though I discovered that a fair amount of my stuff wouldn't fit so I had to leave a bunch of it there for collection later. The others and myself gathered up in between packing for one final moment together in front of our house to commemorate our time spent together.

 

Goodbye 36 Frederica Road! It's been one hell of a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment