Wednesday 23 July 2014

Pretty in Pink

Called into help with some gardening earlier today so I thought I would listen to some new music while doing that job. Sadly, y phone went all HAL from 2001 on me and flat out refused to play any music for me so I ended up spending some time backing up old pictures and stuff so I could format the card; fun stuff. It also transpired that there were no other gardening gloves than Mum's bright pink ones so I was trimming the hedges in style, but not necessarily the look I was going for.

The usual suspects came along for some games, we spent a good portion of our evening playing a card game I played a lot during 6th form: Hearts. Couldn't remember how good it was but it was not match for a bit of Pass the Pigs! Most intense game ever, rolling pigs for points is just absorbing and addicting, serving as a fun reminder to the thrill and pain of gambling without any of the socially damaging parts!

No comments:

Post a Comment