Wednesday 23 July 2014

Happy 50th Birthday Mum!

In between watching The Wire and packing for Germany I have been helping Mum have a good Birthday this morning. My abilities to put on a big smile were slightly comprimised by a massive headache I had when I woke up, subsequently I spent a lot of the first few hours of the day face down on the floor. Once I recovered we headed into town for some shopping and an ice-cream which was very tasty. Packing up the last of my bits now, I hope the Germans will see the humour in 'Pass the Pigs' because tht's the amount of joy I'll be bringing into their households.

I shan't be blogging over the next few days as I will be away consuming fine beers and spiced meats, just thought I'd let everyone know BEFORE rathe r than after I go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment