Thursday 10 July 2014

First Year Passed

Just helped Louis go through his old clothes to see which ones he should keep and which he should chuck out. He granted me almost the same courtesy yesterday by going through my old toys and literally piling them in a 'Throw' and 'Keep' pile without any negotiation, it was sadder than Toy Story 3. His clothes on the other hand were much easier to deal with, although he did have to factor in how ironic some shirts were and how many 'not in public' shirts he permitted himself; it was a very complicated process.

I also discovered that I definitely passed my first year of uni, with a 2.1 no less which I am super happy about. Already been asked to hire out some new camera equipment for filming the final scene of our WW1 project in September. I've also been asked to go along for the shoot which is a real privilege since only 5 others are going. Exciting stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment