Friday 1 August 2014

Back from Braunfels

Back from Germany and well settled back into English life. In between drinking copious pints of weissbier we saw an East/West Germany checkpoint and the lovely little of Braunfels including it's castle and the mustard shop; which opened its doors while I was down there.

Today I have been sliding back and forth between odd jobs while listening to 'Since I Left You' by The Avalanches. I cannot quite pigeon hole the genre of music into anything recognizable, even my phone classes it ambiguously as 'Plunderphonics.' While it's not quite dance or psychedelic rock, it certainly is pretty damn special. I'm eagerly awaiting the return of Louis from Bournemouth, I'm looking forward to hearing his stories of the past week while drinking the grapefruit beer I got in Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment