Monday 25 August 2014

Cherry Pie for a Quid?!

This house-sitting week I feel is going to be a nice transition for me to get back into the swing of uni life. Mark and I did a weekly shop mostly for myself and I was blown away to find that Tesco do a freshly baked cherry pie for a quid, half of it is currently sitting in my belly. This time away from some of the video game related distraction I found at home has also enabled me to watch some more film again - we watched Werner Herzog's Nosferatu this afternoon. Mark hadn't seen a Herzog before and I think that caught him off-guard for the style of film which was very slow paced and designed to created a hypnotic sense of atmosphere at the cost of Mark's patience. I just had a 'Rocket Fuel' coffee so I was perky though-out the film and enjoyed it seemingly a fair bit more than he did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment