Wednesday 27 August 2014

Early/Hungry Riser

My bedroom door was brushed open by Mia the cat early thing morning. Expecting a bit of feeding no doubt. I typically lay in a little, neglecting them slightly. Usually they have their breakfast around 9:00 but I sometimes let it slide to a comfortable 9:30. Mia came rolling in at 6:30 though, so I humoured her, got out of bed and started to leave the room, she got excited about the prospect of being fed and then I shut my door and stuck a chair behind it so she couldn't get in. Does this make me a bad person?

In the meantime I finished Season 4 of The Wire and made a bit of headway on a script I've been working on for a 'webisode' about two guys living together in an apartment. It coming along in a very slow manner but so far I am mega pleased with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment