Saturday 30 August 2014

Cheap, cheap eats

Retreading old ground for my day out in Bristol with my Girlfriend, I took her all the places that Jamie and I discovered a few months back. Started with Cabot Tower, which is in my opinion, one of the best things to do around the city centre because it's free, relatively unknown and gives you a great view of the entire landscape. Getting up the hill was a bit of a mission, especially since it actually decided to stop raining for a few minutes and get a bit too sunny for comfort. After that I again went to Bristol Museum to show off the stuffed animals and French portraits.

Highlight of the day however, felt a bit peckish after being out and about for a bit and really fancied a snack, went into Tesco for some grub and I discovered that they mark down their sandwiches hours before the expiration label. I got a chicken ceaser salad sandwich for 18p! When was the last time you bought anything for 18p or less, let alone a a bit of food! Well chuffed with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment