Tuesday 26 August 2014

Louis' Magical Ikea Trip

Finished off a handful of my little jobs today, the most important of which being that pesky camera hire. With that all done and dusted I could enjoy my trip to Ikea with Mum and Louis to get him some inexpensive cutlery and washing up brushes. We also stopped to get some meatballs at the cafe while we listened to Louis moaning about how he has never had a conversation with a woman with the emotional depth of the scene from The Shawshank Redemption when they are all drinking beer on the rooftop. Apparently he has high standards.

Got back in a little after 9pm to find that I neglected the warnings that one of the cats is a 'fridge thief.' Literally half of my chicken had been nibbled on because the fridge doorstop wasn't wedged in with the force of a sledgehammer. Tomorrow I plot my revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment