Monday 25 August 2014

Cat Food

Spent a majority of the day along with the company of two cats who are apparently quite vocal about when they want their dinner. Yesterday they each turned their nose up for food at 7:30 and were content in rolling in the sun a little while longer, today however one of them physically lead me to the pantry and knocked over the cat food box at 5:30. Make up your mind! I thought he was still satisfied after nibbling on my raspberry jam sandwich yesterday.

Mark joined me later on to check I hadn't scribbled insane things on the walls from being home alone and after he made himself some dinner I inadvertently offered a 5 hour Breaking Bad marathon. After watching 3 episodes I said we could either watch until we finish series 4 OR watch Werner Herzog's Nosferatu... he chose the former and I am now very much done for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment