Wednesday 27 July 2016

Canadian Invasion

Prepped a salad dressing for the first time in my life in preparation for a Canadian invasion. Maybe, a slight exaggeration there, rather we had some Canadian relatives over for dinner tonight. Louis and I were delegated two very important roles: prep a salad, and entertain the young ones. This culminated with two young girls picking up all of Dad's guitars and other instruments and making a hell of a racket with them and them putting on some really old Rhett and Link videos from 2010. Reminded me of the good old days of YouTube, when creators actually put effort into their videos.

Extra good news! The company I sent the video to got back to me with the second stage of the interview: they want me to pitch an advert campaign for a series of hypothetical products. Gonna pull all the stops here, as creating a pitch is a skill that I really enjoy putting to good use; I already have a good feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment