Sunday 24 July 2016

Robot Wars

A few days ago I posted up a video for a job interview, today I actually got a response from them saying that they liked the video and that I would be going through into the next round! They'll be giving me a brief sometime next week and they want a creative idea to be applied to it - really going to try hard to land this one when it comes through because it sounds like exactly what I want to be doing.

Psyched myself up to watch the reboot of Robt Wars this evening, even Louis surprisingly joined in on the fun. I can happily say that they have done a pretty good job bringing it back, the graphics had this delightfully crappy 90's look to them that just took me right back. The actual battles were alright too, built up some good connections with the teams and their bot, although I will say that it was a little bit drawn out for an hour long programme.

No comments:

Post a Comment