Monday 4 July 2016

Dan is (Once Again) the Man

Shot off a cheeky job application before tearing up some games of Smash Bros with Louis. He was bigging up how he'd been playing it non-stop for a week so he should be able to beat me. Fortunately, the king stay the king and I beat him down. After that victory subsided, Dan came over to hang, I always have time for Dan because he's just a great guy to chill with, we went through all sorts of games together and he even gave me some tips in Dark Souls.

I'm currently packing up all my stuff to head to London and Bristol tomorrow. Going light is my forte now so I'll be absolutely fine. That said, I have completely underestimated how many clean shirts I had before going away. So I'm now sat in front of the washing machine waiting for some freash clothes. The things I do for Rebecca.

No comments:

Post a Comment