Monday 18 July 2016

More and More Applications

Took myself into the depths of the dining room to set up my laptop and commit to some hardcore job applications. In doing so, I have already doubled my application base alongside asking for a handful of work experience roles that may segway into job opportunities. I've got a good feeling about a some of the ones I sent out today so I have high hopes about the responses I'll get.

Louis and I were also tasked with preparing dinner tonight, it was meant to be mackerel salad, but we overruled that, and instead made a KFC style salad with the leftover bits of chicken breast from yesterdays roast. Fried breadcrumbs with chicken and lettuce is often a winning combo and it went down oddly well considering the fact that we defied the weekly menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment