Saturday 2 July 2016

Chill Time with Jamie

Caught up with Jaime tonight, a cat I haven't hung with for a few months now. We chatted about the games, music and films we had been enjoying recently, We even whacked on a few episodes of the really old school Simpsons. The level of quality in them really is next level and I always reveal in opportunities to watch the classic ones again. There just wasn't anything like it for its time, and I was surprised to see just how much of a human aspect there was to the show that has since been lost to the times. We finished off the evening with a game of Trials, a minimalist motorbike game that Jamie has always been better than me at, and he kept his crown tonight. Perhaps next time I'll beat him after I come back from holiday...

No comments:

Post a Comment