Saturday 12 November 2016

Eye in the Sky

Packing was the primary objective today and I did that with flying colours. Just about crammed everything into a set of bags and cases now, though I'm a little surprise with just how little I seem to be bringing along. As long as I have my computer I'm a happy bunny is the gist of it.

After all the reshuffling, I sat down with my folks to watch Eye in the Sky, a military drone film that was surprisingly investing. The film initially got my attention because it was the last film that Alan Rickman ever starred in, and while he didn't get the biggest role, but he definitely got the best lines.

It does take a little while to spout out the premise and backstory, but after the first 20 minutes, its hard to take your mind away from what happening and the ante is always being raised - and in my book, that's the hallmark of good action.

I was legitimately surprised with how good the film turned out to be, so if you are looking for a army based thriller, then I would highly recommend. And while it does work on a more cerebral and political level, its hard not to viscerally enjoy this one with friends too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment