Monday 21 November 2016

Feel Good Rain

By golly, it was a wet one today. Strolled into work without an umbrella and got thoroughly drenched in the process. Oddly enough however, I was really grumpy when I left home but I felt better and better the more soggy I became; it was actually quite cathartic.

At lunch, I had to go and return a bit of kit to Mark and optimistically headed back out in the pouring rain in hopes of getting some more of that 'feel good rain.' Mother Nature had some different plans however. It looked borderline apocolipyic walking through the park and I eventually got so drenched that every inch of me was miserably damp. Mark was kind enough to lend me a brolly for the walk home so that kept me safe from the downpour. Returning to the office, I noticed my socks and feet were really wet and that made me uncomfortable for the rest of the day, making me grumpy once more.

Funny how the rain can make un-grumpy, then back to callous once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment