Tuesday 8 November 2016

The Graduate

Returned once again to Bournemouth to reunite with my fellow course mates for our graduation ceremony. Going into the event, I had no idea what was in store, putting on the gown and cap was an interesting experience, I thought I looked like a lemon, until I saw that everyone else was in the same boat as me.

The event was really well handled really well. It took a little while until it was time for them to call my name, but it was amazing to graduate alongside the friend I'd made from TV Production. Just before I got to pick up my degree, the guy in front of me decided that he wanted a selfie with the chancellor on his disposable camera - that was by far the most amusing thing that happened during the ceremony.


Rebecca and I are currently train-bound back to Bristol, its going to be a weird feeling going back into work tomorrow, but at least I can go ahead in life saying that I am a graduate of Bournemouth University.

No comments:

Post a Comment