Sunday 20 November 2016

The Tweasers and the Drain

Had my all day pyjama session today and I couldn't be happier. Finished up a few of my ongoing games before doing a handful of jobs around the house. The most demanding of which being unclogging the bathroom sink. The previous tennants left an ungodly amount of hair down there and it was up to me and my trusty tweasers to tackle the blockage. Generally speaking, I don't have much of a vomit reflex when it comes to gross things, but this job put me pretty close to the edge. There really was more than just hair down there and it was just grim.

About 5 hours later my appitite returned so Rebs and I prepped a Sunday roast, minus the stuffing because I forgot how long that takes to cook. We pulled it off too, had a huge portion and I'm about to sleep all that meat and gravy off.

No comments:

Post a Comment