Tuesday 22 November 2016

Speedy Brief

First thing I do at work is check my emails, and since I'm still quite new, I seldom get anything of interest. Today though, my boss wanted me and a collegue to step it up a notch and prepare a powerpoint for a client in only a handful of hours before presenting at 2pm. We knock something up and handed it over to our boss who was really happy with what we made and felt really confident leading it with our pitch. The call came a little late with the client, which was fine, but then he completely shot down all of our ideas and instead spouted off a few of his own that, from our point of view, really missed the mark with what they were trying to communicate. Which is s shame, because I think we had something really interesting to play with in our brief. Ah well, can't win them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment