Saturday 19 November 2016

London Loos

Finally writing this blog on my own PC again after having to write it on my phone over the past week. We have wi-fi in our place and it's doing us good so far!

Got back from London after a traveling day of hell. Woke up at 5:30 in order to catch my train into Central London, it occurred to me in my early morning state of sleepiness that I may have actually woken up too early, but I would have time to spare and get a breakfast McDonalds. I was beginning to romanticize the thought of a lonely, early fast food binge, but that very daydream ensured that I missed my train as it switched platform at the last minute. Got in on time though, so all was ok for the filming.

Leaving London was also a big faff. As it turns out, there is no-where in the London Victoria area that has a toilet where you don't need to pay to do your business. I wandered around for longer than I'd care to admit to find a free loo, but ultimately had to go into a pub and casually use theirs. Did the old trick where you pull out your phone and look around anxiously, as if looking for a friend, when I entered so no-one would assume that I was commandeering the toilet as a non-paying customer. Maybe I over think things a bit though...

(Actual day of filming was really great, the bits around it however, were a bit poo.)

Got back safe and sound in the end, ready to enjoy my Sunday of pure, deserved laziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment