Tuesday 13 June 2017

3 Years of Togetherness

Got a chance to have some bro-time with Louis after a three week drought. Its weird thinking that he's all done with his course now, guess we are both bums in that sense.

Nintendo had their big E3 announcement video today and I felt it was a little underwhelming, despite them hitting us with multiple game announcements in a very brief window. I didn't feel like anything captured my imagination this time around, that, and there was no new Smash Bros news which would have been nice, but in hindsight I reckon it was wishful thinking.

To numb the pain though, I went out with Rebecca for our dating anniversary to Flour and Ash, an independent and delicious pizza place on Stokes Croft. 3 years we've been together now, and we've been living together for just over 6 months too!

No comments:

Post a Comment