Wednesday 28 June 2017

It's Pie Noon

Got sent out to Pieminister to grab today's massive lunch order. In fact, we bought so many pies, that Mark and I were able to max out our loyalty cards and get a free lunch each after collecting all the stamps from our bulk order. I've had that loyalty card sitting in my wallet for 3 years, and it finally paid off.

Since Rebecca was out having work drinks I decided to play a few games. Booted up Hollow Knight and expected to play for 30 minutes or so, previously the game didn't really click for me, but I wanted to give it another stab. 3 hours later I was totally sold and I didn't put it down for a moment. Really solid exploration mechanics and a very gradual, but wholly customizable upgrade system won me over very quickly. I'm really hoping I can finish it before I head out on my next film shoot next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment