Friday 9 June 2017

Prank Me: Day 13

Trellick Tower was our main filming base today, and Lordy Lu, that building is tall. We shot a bunch of stuff in one apartment on the 21st floor that was very generously loaned to us, bit since it was so small in there, we really had to restrict the head count inside. I was on standby, holding up members of the public in a hi-vis jacket once again and helped lift 'n shift stuff in and out of the tower.

The most infamous moment of the day was after we finished at Trellick, I helped art department de-rig the flat. They all bunged their stuff in the lift and I just missed the elevator doors closing. In my infinite wisdom, I thought it would be quicker to run down 21 floors worth of stairs. How wrong I was. I actually couldn't believe how long I was running down and I burst out laughing as I clocked onto the sheer absurdity of my decision. It felt a bit like that great moment in The Lavender Hill Mob where Alec Guinness runs down a seemingly endless flight of stairs and Bursts into hysterics. If nothing else, its a good story.

No comments:

Post a Comment