Sunday 11 June 2017

Prank Me: That's a Wrap!

It's official, three weeks ago we were gearing up for our first day of filming, and I can't believe how long ago that feels now. We called wrap at around 8pm yesterday and quickly hit the pub for food and drinks at our wrap party. Jesse and Hazel both got up to make speeches about the show and give a nice sense of closure to the whole project. What I didn't expect was Andy, our First AD to jump in on the speeches moments after the director to make his own announcement to everyone about the one person he felt deserved a special mention for all their hard work and dedication to the shoot. He then called me out and declared me Man of the Match, and the whole room went ballistic and started chanting my name. And I could feel myself getting redder and redder.

I got the loudest round of applause that evening, and I was so humbled by the whole thing. The DOP even patted me on the back and bought me a pint. It was a capstone to one of the best shoots I've ever worked on, and waking up today it felt weird knowing I wouldn't be surrounded by a team of people I have so much respect and warmth for.

Here are the legends that made Prank Me possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment