Thursday 22 June 2017

Pool Time Once Again

Took a dip in the communal swimming pool in the place we are staying at. I can't remember the last time I properly went to a pool for a swim, but I ended up really enjoying myself. At least whenever I could borrow Rebecca's goggles I did. I also reaffirmed the fact that I cannot swim on my back, I just never got the hang of propping my body up in a way to make me float effortlessly. Aside from that though, I had a swell time.

I got to cook Rebecca's parents my prized burgers in a BBQ as well. The end product wasn't quite up to my usual level, probably on account of the fact the mince was a little lean, but they still turned out OK. Really pumped to cook some more grub on a BBQ when I get back now the Summer is in full swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment