Monday 12 June 2017

Pumping Iron


Thoroughly enjoyed my day off, I was actually spoilt for choice when it came to chill out activities as I wanted to do a little bit of everything. Now that I'm off set, I'm readjusting to the speed of a normal day and it feels a little weird. Still feeling a little bit exhausted, but a chill day is just what the doctor ordered.



Later on this evening while Rebecca went to her new yoga class, I lined up my film choice to at least be thematically similar. So I watched Pumping Iron and felt like crap as I sat there slobbing out with a beer while watching world class body-builders competing with their godly abs. The film was a lot more fly on the wall than I was expecting, and while it had a slow pace, I felt genuinely invested right the way until the end. Worth a watch if you are Arnie fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment