Wednesday 20 September 2017

The Bloody, Sobering Brutality of Hotline Miami

Guess who's finally committing to Twitter? I started up a new account under Eyebrow Owl and begun following everyone I could so I could start branding myself a little online. Just in time for my new video too!

I'm proud to present this small video article on Hotline Miami. It's not a review this time as I'm branching slightly into a different style. Video is just below.

Small disclaimer, the video features a lot of blood and gore, albeit in video game form. Discretion advised if you don't want to see that Gubbins when eating breakfast.



Met up with Louis and Rachel to take a trip to a good eatin' spot called Asado. The burgers were pretty dang good and the atmosphere was gently buzzing, until it was shattered by the couple that started arguing violently next to us. Was a good meal though, Louis really seemed at home in Bristol and it'll be groovy when he finally comes down for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment