Wednesday 13 September 2017

Wax on...

Shot off possible the best CV I have ever written today. There was just something about it that felt right, when I went to review it I was like 'Damn, this is a tight CV.'

Not that I'm penniless or anything, but Rebecca offered a quick bit of dosh for washing her car down. Haven't done a car wash for several years now, but after buying a bucket, sponge and some special detergent it all started to come back to me. Didn't really help that she has to park on the side of the road all the Asda customers use to leave, one side of her car is certainly a bit cleaner than the other as I had to dodge traffic to rinse down the other.

I also got a brand new wallet today, Rebecca bought me one for my Birthday, but we found it to be a bit too diddy for all my Subway loyalty cards and other important knick-knacks. New one is lush though!

And if that wasn't enough, a big envelope from Jamie arrived today too, carrying what I think are the nicest coasters I have ever seen, they are almost too nice to use.

.
Gift from Stockholm apparently, well done Jamie!

I'm going to tune into the latest Nintendo Direct tonight too. No doubt it will be a little bit hype, and it can't be any worse than Apple's reveal of the Ipone X.

No comments:

Post a Comment