Sunday 10 September 2017

Happy 24th to Me

Had one of the most easy going Birthday's I've ever had. Got up at a good hour for some cooked breakfast and pancakes, I opened up my Birthday cards and presents then too. Got me some really decent headphones to replace my cheap-o earbuds that I don't actually know how I got and Mario Kart which is always a good time.

At lunchtime, Dan, his girlfriend, Mark and Lucy all made it down for an afternoon of board games and big pork roast. We had enough to feed an army and Rebecca and I got our fill for the car ride home to Bristol.

Another year down and I'm a year up. I've already made some plans for how I want this year to be great for me, really want to make some big changes to how I work and generally improve myself. I want to be able to look back on my 24th and nod approvingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment