Friday 29 September 2017

A Friendly No

So, went to my interview today, met some really lovely people and had a little chat with them about my experience in films and the like. About halfway through the chat though, I got a real sense that I didn't quite have all the technical knowledge and expertise they were looking for in a candidate. Surely enough, I got an email a few hours later letting me know I wasn't successful. In all honesty, I was actually more relieved than disappointed as I feel like I probably would have made a real arse of myself if I had landed it - the super techie side of editing just isn't my forte.

Got back with a great work ethic though and smashed out some footage capture for not one, but two new videos I want to make next week. I even wrote the script for one of them in just under an hour, which is crazy fast for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment