Monday 18 September 2017

Louis' Birthday Bash

Came back fairly late last night after going out for a decidedly mild pub session for Louis' Birthday. Only had two beers and then we just kinda, sat and chilled in the park with a few of his friends with no real pressure to keep drinking. It made for a nice change of pace, I'm going out next weekend for a Birthday cocktail evening and no doubt that will be a completely different vibe.

Today, I mostly took care of a poorly Rebecca. After I set her up with Netflix and a blanket she was happy as Larry, so I was able to crack on with some work. Firstly, I did the voice recording and some extra footage capture for my next video, fingers crossed, it will be  out tomorrow. Then I started writing a covering letter for a creative position at the Watershed, I hit all the requirements for the role and I'm getting good vibes from them in general so that's one to really work on.

I built the foundation for this week, now I just need to work hard and tick the boxes on my mental check-list.

No comments:

Post a Comment