Sunday 1 October 2017

Animation Tour

Day trip to somewhere really special... Aardman Studios! Mark and I knew someone working there and got to go on a brief studio tour of the film sets for their upcoming film Early Man. Saw a handful of sets and character rigs, all the things I'd seen on DVD special features over the years, but up close and personal. Some people might love the magic behind Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter, but for me, I love animation with every fibre of my being, and walking around there was like Christmas come early.

Mark came back to mine briefly so he could play a bit of Cuphead with me. I'm hoping to do a review of it very soon, and I needed some footage of some co-op gameplay. Actually had a blast playing with him too and it certainty made some of the harder levels a bit more bearable.

Just got back from another boars game session with Rebecca's old work friends. These nights have become more and more common now and we each get on really well with each other, and you can't really go wrong with games on a Saturday Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment