Saturday 7 October 2017

How 'Bout a Boat?

Spent more of my day on boats than I was expecting. Late start to the morning and rest of the day since I was ironing out the last little bits of my application alongside writing up a swish looking portfolio document (sent it all off now too.) Following that, Rebecca and I headed down to the Three Brothers Burger boat for my belated Birthday lunch. Got ourselves some tasty burgers and some nice draft beer there too, and it was a boat! We walked off the calories with a short walk along the river and hopped on a ferry to take us back on our side of the river, which was about as lovely as a 50 second boat ride could be.

Settled into My Life as a Courgette this evening, an animated film I've been really eager to see for sometime now and it didn't disappoint. Very cute story that doesn't sugar coat reality, which was refreshing because it didn't feel dark, it just felt genuine. Short and sweet, its a great little watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment