Wednesday 25 October 2017

Journey for an Odyssey

Had a fun old time trying to sort out a pre-order for the new Mario game coming out on Friday. I always leave this kind of thing til the last minute and occasionally it bites me in the rear. At the moment, Argos is sold out of copies, they were also the cheapest place in the UK to get it outside of Amazon so I reckon they were snapped up by people looking for a deal. I'm going into town first thing tomorrow to ask around if anyone can reserve a copy for me to pick up on Friday, GAME may be my best bet. Just hope I get better customer service in there compared to when I tried to buy the Steam Link.

Outside of that, I just carried on working. Philpott gave me a call since he may have a sound recording job going sometime next week so that'll help me get some pocket money.

No comments:

Post a Comment