Saturday 21 October 2017

Underwhelming turned Good?

A couple of years back I tried to make a burger stuffed with cheese, I thought it would be a taste sensation, but in reality it added nothing to the eating experience. It really put me off the idea. Over the years though I half convinced myself that I did it wrong and now that I have watched several Binging with Babish videos which titillated my palette, I thought I'd give a mozzarella stuffed burger a shot. Surprise, surprise: it was just as underwhelming as the first one I tried to make. I'll be sticking to normal burger making from now on I reckon.

But you know what's best to watch when chowing down on burgers? Kit Harrington looking broody in BBC1's new drama Gunpowder. It was a bit bland though. Everything felt a bit one-note and a overly worthy - not sure if I'll be tuning in for future episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment