Monday 30 October 2017

Jelly and Pumpkins

Got up a littler earlier than I would like on a Sunday to add some more layers onto my Halloween jelly. Turned out to be the perfect amount of time to get it all set and looking good. I took a quick snap of it while it was being back-lit by the fridge - check out those layers!



To envelop myself further into the Halloween spirit I decided to carve our pumpkin. Classically, Louis and I would pick a stencil online and mum would draw it freehand onto our pumpkins, seeing as I can't draw for toffee, I ended up doing the 'tape a printout onto the pumpkin and poke it full of holes' technique. Never did that before either, but it ended up being very fruitful. Decided to go with a Super Mario design off the back of his new game, and I pulled the look off nicely. In fact. I daresay its the best pumpkin I've ever carved, but I'll let you decide for yourself:


No comments:

Post a Comment