Friday 13 October 2017

Free of Grime

Rebecca's got a friend from London coning to stay with us over the weekend so I thought I'd get a headstart in sprucing up our flat for the occasion. I cleaned spots I never even considered today, that weird damp patch by the balcony window, the grimey bit under the washing machine... I won't go on in case anyone is reading this over breakfast. Long story short, the flat is spic and span and I took advantage of the clean space to begin plotting how I want this blog to look. I tinkered around with a few of the settings, but nothing felt quite right. Thinking I need to take some photos to go around the header or the background, I'm always telling myself that I need to commit and do some kind of photoshoot, perhaps I should start listening to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment