Sunday 15 October 2017

Catan Man

Board games were the main focus of the day, specifically The Settlers of Catan which is immensely popular but I only just got a chance to play it at Bristol's Chance and Counters board game cafe. I was designated 'rule book person' as I was given 10 minutes to learn how to play from scratch and teach my group what to do, think I did OK too since we had a really fun game. Mr Philpott earned a sneaky last minute victory at the expense of my eternal chagrin.

Rebecca's London friend is also staying with us tonight, we cleared out the living room and gave her every fluffy thing in the flat as bedding so we hope she sleeps well. Watched Shaun of the Dead with her too which is just brilliant, it gives you something new to love on each watch and in this case it was definitely its craft. Everything is just so well constructed and shot and thought-out, its nothing short of aspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment